Since the inception of Chordify back in 2013, we've been using UserVoice as our knowledge base, user support portal, and new ideas voting system. We've learned a lot from our users since then, thank you for that! Over time UserVoice changed their product, and those changes don't exactly match our use cases, so we decided to move on to a new tool, which is Zendesk. If you have any suggestions, please let us know on our new Feature Requests page!
Articles in this section
- How do I get my 3 free songs?
- The chords of my song aren't right! What can I do about it?
- My YouTube video won't play
- Does Chordify provide sheet music/tablature?
- Why can’t I change the song volume in the iOS app?
- Is Chordify free?
- Which instruments can I use with Chordify?
- Does Chordify show the strumming patterns?
- Where can I download Chordify for free?