Since the inception of Chordify back in 2013, we've been using UserVoice as our knowledge base, user support portal, and new ideas voting system. We've learned a lot from our users since then, thank you for that! Over time UserVoice changed their product, and those changes don't exactly match our use cases, so we decided to move on to a new tool, which is Zendesk. If you have any suggestions, please let us know on our new Feature Requests page!
Articles in this section
- How do I get my 3 free songs?
- My YouTube video won't play
- Why doesn't the MIDI file sound like the song?
- Does Chordify provide melodies as well as chords?
- How do I change my email address?
- The chords of my song aren't right! What can I do about it?
- Does Chordify show the strumming patterns?
- Does Chordify provide sheet music/tablature?
- Is Chordify free?
- How do I change instrument?