Chordify, and other tools for automatic music recognition, will not be able to replace a well-trained human ear anywhere in the near future. However, for beginners and learners, Chordify can help in finding out the chords. This in turn, encourages the learner to develop their own skills for recognizing chords, especially since Chordify isn't always right. So no, we don't think Chordify will make music students lazy; on the contrary, it might make many people more interested in chord recognition than they otherwise would be.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my 3 free songs?
- The chords of my song aren't right! What can I do about it?
- My YouTube video won't play
- Does Chordify provide sheet music/tablature?
- Why can’t I change the song volume in the iOS app?
- Is Chordify free?
- Which instruments can I use with Chordify?
- Does Chordify show the strumming patterns?
- Where can I download Chordify for free?