Chordify, and other tools for automatic music recognition, will not be able to replace a well-trained human ear anywhere in the near future. However, for beginners and learners, Chordify can help in finding out the chords. This in turn, encourages the learner to develop their own skills for recognizing chords, especially since Chordify isn't always right. So no, we don't think Chordify will make music students lazy; on the contrary, it might make many people more interested in chord recognition than they otherwise would be.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my 3 free songs?
- My YouTube video won't play
- Why doesn't the MIDI file sound like the song?
- Does Chordify provide melodies as well as chords?
- The chords of my song aren't right! What can I do about it?
- Does Chordify show the strumming patterns?
- Does Chordify provide sheet music/tablature?
- Is Chordify free?
- How do I change instrument?
- Which instruments can I use with Chordify?