Absolutely! You get unlimited use of all our premium features, for the duration of your subscription. The only limitation is the maximum song duration (of 30 minutes - 20 minutes for free users), simply because our system can't handle songs of that epic magnitude.
Articles in this section
- I'm a music teacher, can I buy Chordify Premium for my students in bulk?
- Can I use my Premium subscription on multiple devices?
- Can I buy a gift subscription for Chordify?
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Can I get my money back if I change my mind?
- What about recurring payments?
- Do the MIDI files contain the full song?
- Where can I check when my Premium subscription renews?
- Can I use the Premium features as much as I want?
- Do I pay monthly for a yearly subscription?