If you created a Chordify account on the iOS app using your Apple ID, please follow these steps to log in on desktop and change your email address if necessary:
1) Log into the Chordify app with your Apple ID
2) Open the Settings page, and find the 'privaterelay' email address (an email address auto-generated by Apple)
3) Go to this page to request a password reset: https://chordify.net/user/password and enter the 'privaterelay' email address.
4) The password reset email will be sent to your real Apple email address (associated with your App Store account)
5) Then you can follow the instructions in the password reset email, and log in using the new password and 'privaterelay' email address.
6) Once you've logged in, you can go to this page to change the email address: https://chordify.net/user/account.
If you need any help with this, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.