It would be great to get the app at least mirroring the web UI. Today it lacks of:
- "Simplify chords" toggle - Only available on web UI
- Playlist management - When playing a song that is part of my playlist I can't see the other songs of the same playlist. I need to exit the song to select a new one. The only control I have is the restart. It should at lease have a "next" and "previous" buttons.
- Next song - When a song on one of my playlists ends, there's a dialog with a "next song" button. Web UI only. Missing on iOS.
- Playlist management - It would be great to be able to work with Spotify and/or YouTube playlists and import them into Chordify. I have playlists on those services that took me years to build, and therefore don't want to start from scratch that process again.
- Most played songs failing - Why is that? if you select pretty much any song from the most played playlist you can't play it because "chords can't be loaded". Is something breaking Chordify's engine after a certain amount of plays?
Thanks for listening!
Please sign in to leave a comment.